SnapKids Photography Class with ÜmlaPhoto
Is your child a budding photographer? Are they perpetually snapping pics with their phones or point-and-shoot cameras? Adriana Villela, owner of ÜmlaPhoto, is Toronto's lifestyle photographer, specializing in natural light, on-location lifestyle photography. Adriana has a unique ability to capture you and your loved ones at your best, most natural, candid moments.
SnapKids is a 6-week drop-in program for children 4-7 designed to help kids explore creative picture-taking, tackling a different photo theme every week!
Each week, we’ll take photos, focusing on a different theme:
- Colours – photographing items of a particular colour
- “Starts With” – photographing items that start with certain letters
- Painting with Light – using light to draw pictures
- Friends & Mirrors – taking pictures of friends, and experimenting with mirrors
- Fun with Film, Part 1 – children take photos with a disposable camera (provided)
- Fun with Film, Part 2 – children take photos with an instant film camera (provided)
(Children are expected to bring their own point and shoot unless otherwise indicated above)
Spring Session: Mondays, 4pm - 5pm
Starts Monday March 17,
Fee: $34 + (HST included) per session
More information and registration is available on the ÜmlaPhoto website. >>